The hollow fiber membrane technology inside of the LifeStraw keeps you safe during outdoor adventures. All of our filters are rigorously tested.
The LifeStraw Personal Water Filter will transform 4,000 Liters (1,000 Gallons) of contaminated water into clean and safe drinking water. That is more water than the average person drinks in a year!
No need to worry about lugging water on your next backpacking trip. At only 2oz, the LifeStraw is an easy, lightweight addition to your pack.
During any natural disaster or emergency event, locating safe drinking water is vital. The LifeStraw never expires, and its small footprint makes it a perfect fit for most emergency kits.
Let rivers, streams, ponds, lakes, and glaciers be your drinking water source. With the LifeStraw, you can access safe water anywhere.
Whether you are filling up at a hotel tap, or drinking out of the Amazon River, your LifeStraw will protect you from bacteria, parasites, and microplastics.
- Removes bacteria & parasites: The microfiltration membrane removes 99.999999% of waterborne bacteria (including E. coli and salmonella), and 99.999% of waterborne parasites (including giardia and cryptosporidium).
- Removes microplastics: Removes the smallest microplastics found in the environment (down to 1 micron), and reduces turbidity down to 0.2 microns.
- Rigorous Testing: All claims are verified with laboratories using standard testing protocols set by the US EPA, NSF, ASTM for water purifiers.
- Long Lifetime: The microbiological filter will provide 4,000 liters (1,000 gallons) of clean and safe drinking water with proper use and maintenance
- Make an Impact: For every LifeStraw product purchased, a school child in need receives safe drinking water for an entire school year.
This is a very special disaster prepping product that you will love. It is useful to have on hand for any outdoor adventure, or for just in case the apocalypse comes. You will want to have this handy prepping product in your prepping supply kit.